Are you looking to expand your business overseas by sourcing the best global talent to join your team? At Comrise, we are experienced in helping multinational companies hire top international talent for all their business needs. This week, our Account ExecutiveAngela Zhang shares four reasons why multinational companies should pay attention to the hiring process.
1. Stay competitive in the current market
The success of multinational companies, like Comrise, is due to their ability to stay competitive compared to other multinational organizations in the market. Job seekers are more likely to accept an offer when the company has a better benefits package, positive company culture, support team, and a diverse team environment. Offering these benefits, including great company culture, are all factors that can make a significant difference during the interview and hiring process. For example, at Comrise we value our diverse work environment and have invested time in building out our Cross Border Services teamto find and source only the best international talent for our global clients. We also offer a solid foundation for our company culture and core values, unlike any other staffing organization.
2. Do your research on both local and global business best practices
When a multinational company wants to enter and localize their business in the U.S, they will compete with local businesses. Here is a checklist on business best practices to help you stay competitive:
- Offer career advancement opportunities
- Make a hiring decision based on culture fit.
- Track the success record of the hiring process.
- Promote your brand image by increasing logo/brand awareness
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and be open to new business models that give your company a competitive edge compared to other businesses.
3. Set a specific time frame for urgent positions on a tight deadline
Comrise CBSS team are experienced in finding the best talent within the specific time frame set by our clients. This is completed through a series of steps that allow us to streamline the process and deliver the best results. Our experts work with you to help you win, we collaborate with our clients on the following:
- Optimizing the interview process by creating a streamline of the interview ahead of time. This is completed with our specific Talent Global Solutions (TGS) model, where we build the communication and bridge the gap between hiring professionals and decision-makers of these positions no matter their location. The most important factor that influences the interview process is accurate and timely communication.
- Filtering the best talent through resume screening and references by checking those core requirements are met and each individual is a culture fit for the desired client.
- Simplifying background checks or create a flexible procedure that allows the candidate to get onboard on time.
- Regularly track record of success by understanding the hiring process and timeline. Become an expert on your business hiring process and suggest monitoring the track record in order to measure success.
4. Inform executives from multinational companies on the local hiring process
At Comrise, we help executives to make the right hiring decision by providing our knowledge on both local and global practices for all your business needs. This is conducted by walking our clients through the hiring steps based on the position requirements and offering only the best sourcing techniques. The first step in understanding the local hiring process, the following are steps completed by our experienced recruiters, account executives, and business leaders:
- Involve a third party (Comrise) who understands the best business practices for both local and international hiring in new markets.
- Be direct about the pain points for global recruiting. We work with you to find a solution to these areas of the recruitment process.
- Respect the cultural differences and keep an open mind about hiring in different countries. As a global talent solutions company, Comrise will apply our 35+ years of industry experience guaranteed to help your business win in both local and international markets!
If you are looking to expand your business overseas or seeking the best global talent for your team. Comrise experienced recruiters and account executives are experts in the industry, here to help you win!
For more information, reach out to Angela Zhang via LinkedIn or at email@example.com