In 2019, many businesses today face uncertainties as they attempt to navigate and grow their organization to enter new international markets. This week, we interviewed Director and Head of Comrise Talent Global Solutions (TGS), Stephanie Ye, as she explains how Comrise helps businesses expand and overcome globalization challenges.
Currently, Chinese companies today are entering the international market with plans for large-scale overseas expansion. This is one of the key strategies for success in differentiating your business from other competitors. As Chinese enterprises seek to expand globally each year, not many are successful in their efforts. At Comrise we offer personalized business and talent solutions guaranteed to help you win! Read more on Stephanie’s advice to these companies below:
What Challenges Do Businesses Experience During The Globalization Process?
When an enterprise is attempting to globalize their business, they will encounter many different types of problems and challenges. The majority of these issues are both external and internal challenges, below, I have identified two common problems that Comrise offers a solution for:
- Preparing a Global Mindset: Enterprises must break through their traditional way of thinking based on past business experiences. You must be willing to gain insight into the global market, collect new information, and to expand your horizons. In a complex and multi-challenging international business environment, companies must strengthen their competitive edge by leading strong management teams and learning from others in the market. Staying up to date on competitors is also recommended and with the right professionals (Comrise) to help you along the way, your business will succeed!
- Adapting to Cross-Cultural Conflicts: Challenges like “culture shock” will always exist, however, this shouldn’t discourage Chinese businesses from expanding overseas. Instead, your business should have a mentality of reserving differences while complementing each other’s strengths despite your differences. This creates a balanced foundation not only for your business but also for your employees.
At Comrise, we offer customized Cross Border Services (CBS) that addresses the critical hiring complexities typically faced by multinational corporations headquartered in either the US or Greater China. Whether your business has a goal of expanding locally or in other regions. Our unique capabilities combine to provide customized international talent solutions to attract, motivate, and retain higher-level candidates.
How Do You Help Comrise Source The Best Talent For Your Global Clients?
According to researchers, 97% of enterprises are not prepared for the road to talent globalization. With Comrise personalized Talent Global Solutions (TGS) model we offer real experts to help ease the stress of hiring both local and international talent. Other factors include securing an effective overseas management strategy that allows for your business to be recognized and respected in international markets. This is completed with the help of one of our experienced business leaders to further develop your international talent pools. We start by identifying job requirements to appeal to only the most qualified talent in your industry. Our Talent Globalization experts help you connect to like-minded and knowledgeable individuals in the industry.
Why Is It Important To Hold Roundtable Events?
In April, Comrise held two private events entitled “Overcoming Challenges and Breaking Through Barriers” this allowed us to share our industry experience and useful information to business executives. For Comrise, it is important to host roundtable events because it is an excellent networking opportunity for potential clients. And for businesses seeking answers to globalization best practices, we offer in-depth discussion and solutions to help resolve their issues. This year, we had leaders and executives of Comrise from all over the world participated and shared on topics such as: talent globalization solutions, market trends, and general global business experiences. Essentially, we help guide participants through roundtable discussions to better collaborate on new ideas and find solutions for their business.
Business Advantages To Working With Comrise
Comrise helps companies solve talent globalization problems with the following services:
- Finding and sourcing global talent: Comrise is experienced with a combined 35+ years of recruiting industry experience they have helped more than 1,000 Chinese companies to find global talent.
- Providing cost-effective human resource solutions: Comrise possess both industry and project management experience. We offer professional and efficient teams to provide customers with cost-effective human resources service solutions.
- Offering successful international recruitment strategies: Our customized services cover international recruitment and Talent Global Solution assessments, with counseling and training from our Cross Border Services team. Our solutions truly solve the problem of international talents for enterprise companies.
- Implement end-to-end service models: We offer all-round, end-to-end service models that ensure the effective implementation process of company consulting projects. Our industry experts work with you every step of the way to provide quality service personalized to your business needs.
If you want to learn more about our Talent Global Solutions (TGS), click here and feel free to reach out to one of our Comrise industry experts to help guide your business in international success!