With the calming down of the pandemic and the rapid recovery of the economy, the demand for China’s 2021 overall talent market is gradually expanding. At the same time, with the continuous enhancement of science and technology in China, along with its growing economy and international influence, a large number of elite talents are attracted to return home for development. As enterprises recruit overseas returnees, it has been discovered that this is not an easy task. As such, there is an urgent need for an effective solution between enterprises and overseas returnees.
Recruitment Problems Faced By Enterprises
According to a survey conducted by LinkedIn, the “pain points” faced by enterprises that partake in overseas recruitment mainly revolve around not knowing how to effectively contact overseas talents and not knowing where the target talents are. Additionally, the target talents may not know much about the enterprise.
There are many reasons for these “pain points”, such as:
- The enterprise has limited influence overseas, which could lead to a small number of high-quality resumes from overseas talent
- An insufficient understanding of the channels and methods for recruiting overseas talent
- The screening method for overseas talent is not perfect, and it is unable to evaluate talent correctly
- A lack of understanding of overseas talent, which could result in an ineffective recruitment plan
- High recruitment costs and large recruitment risks
The problems listed above continue to hinder the recruitment process of overseas returned talents by Chinese enterprises and are greatly affecting the development and internationalization of enterprises.
Comrise’s Overseas Recruitment Service
In response to the needs of both enterprises and returnees, Comrise provides a customized service that will attract talents to China. Our service helps enterprises recruit high-end returnees quickly, efficiently, and accurately, while also providing satisfactory and matching job opportunities to returnees.
Comrise has a comprehensive solution that will help integrate recruitment channels and
more accurately locate talents around the world, while also providing a deeper understanding of the types of talent in the global industry. Specifically, during the recruitment process, the Comrise team will:
- Analyze the employment needs of enterprises and deeply understand the key information of recruitment positions
- Scientifically evaluate the recruitment project and position type, along with other factors, to formulate a corresponding recruitment plan
- Utilize scientific methods to help establish a targeted screening evaluation system that can be effectively integrated into the interview process
- Strictly control the recruitment process and the quality of candidates to ensure that the recruitment process is efficient, fast, and accurate
- Build a complete talent supply chain for enterprises, accurately grasping each recruitment link
- Integrate the employer brand into the recruitment process to help with global promotion and construction of the employer brand
In 2021, due to global uncertainty, risk complexity is more challenging than ever. In this case, Comrise relies on the leading international talent database platform, the professional team with rich management experience of multinational companies, as well as the global layout, to provide all-round talent services without borders for enterprises and returnees.